Clubs WA Member Services
Clubs WA has 4 levels of membership to cater for different liquor license structures and required assistance.
- Non-Licensed/Occasional Licence Membership
- Restricted Club Licence Membership
- Restricted Club Licence (Small) Membership
- Full Licence Club Membership
You can view more details on our membership types and the applications forms here.
Comprehensive Advice and ConsultationsConsultations for complicated issues, including mediation disputes, constitution changes, liquor licensing changes, and strategic advice. Depending on your type of Clubs WA membership and the nature of your query/issue, comprehensive consultations may attract a service fee.
Compliance Management• Club Audit checklist
• Duty Manager and Temporary Manager signage
• Assistance in redrafting your club constitution
• Assistance with applying for ETPs and Association’s Permits
• Assistance with varying or altering your club license
• Marketing policy examples
• Incident report documentation
• Training register examples
Harm Minimisation• Preparation documents including, House Management Policy, Code of Conduct, and Management Plan
Website Access (Valuable Tools & Templates)• Duty manager and temporary manager signage
• Club audit checklist
• Club training register
• Alcohol & injury fact sheets
• Members’ code of conduct
• Club constitution
• Club function hire terms & conditions
• Membership application form
• Stock count sheet
• Kitchen contract agreement
• Electricity safety checklist
• Disciplinary procedures against club members
• Duties & responsibilities of secretary managers
• Meeting procedures
• Pricing policy development
• Club business plan templates
• Associations Incorporation Act summary
• Upcoming event dates
• Industry news
• List of recommended suppliers
Referrals to Professional, Legal, Financial and Insurance advice
Industry Communication• Monthly magazine with up-to-date information about the Club Movement and latest changes affecting the industry
• E-updates sent on weekly basis with important industry information
Awards for Excellence Program• Ability for recognition and promotion of your club through our annual Awards night
Clubs WA Forums & Workshops• Invitation to free regional meetings in your region
• Subsidised Clubs WA Training and Development workshops
• Invitation to the annual Industry Forum and Expo
• Networking opportunities with Industry Suppliers
• Strategic advice for the club community
• Hear from a range of industry speakers
Training• Subsidised Clubs WA Training and Development workshops.
• 50% discount on all training offered through Hospitality Alliance Training.
• Access to discounted accredited training (including RSA) through Streamline Training.
*Please refer to the Hospitality Alliance Training website for up-to-date course titles, modules and pricing.
Representation to Government• Clubs WA works with Government on issues of compliance and liquor licensing.
Clubs WA Job Board• Advertise vacancies or welcome new staff
Workplaces Relations Services• Call the Member Enquiries Centre (7 days a week)
• Includes copy of current Award, Fair Work Act, wage rate tables and more
• Strategic advice for complicated WR matters
• Industrial law information and guidance
• Dealing with union and FWO inspectors
• Letter templates (including termination letters)
• Position descriptions
• Membership application for Clubs WA Workplace Relations Service